Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lazy Days

This is going to be a double post, a 2-fer if you will. As the title would suggest the past two days have been pretty laid back. Tuesday was spent traveling back to Santiago from San Pedro. The girls made sopapillas which were different than the ones that I have had back home. I guess the ones in Texas are more of a Mexican style, not sure. Here they are very flat and dense in comparison and are made with cooked squash in the batter. They are also sometimes soaked in a brown sugar citrus syrup. They were pretty good. Hump day was spent relaxing at home and meeting up with Agu at the mall down the street. We "convinced" her to play hookie and hang out for a little longer so we all came back to Alexis' place and ate lunch then Agu had to go back to school. Later we met Alexis' Mom back at the same mall where they shopped and I bought a tie and a super cool jacket and ate gelato. I had a combo of honey and spicy chocolate. I only took one picture that I will post today and it is dedicated to Matt.

Los Colonos de Catan
(As seen on TV)

No comments:

Post a Comment