Sunday, May 30, 2010

Late Nite Pizza Run

So when I thought that my Wednesday night was coming to an end, Alexis' Dad came home around 10 and decided that instead of ordering pizza we should go to Tiramisu. It is his favorite restaurant in town and apparently has the highest turnover and generates more revenue than any other restaurant in Santiago. The piscosour was really good there because they make their sour mix at the restaurant and use good pisco. The pizza that I ordered was a margherita with mushrooms.
The pizza looks like it is mostly mushrooms and might have been the best pizza I have ever had. After the pizza we order some of the tiramisu the restaurant is named for and, while good, I don't like it but I could see how someone who likes the dessert would think that it was really good. Dinner ended around 12:30 and that really was the end of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment