Monday, June 7, 2010

Panama... Panama-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah

This is going to be the last post in the epic tale that was my trip to Chile and I can not think of a better place to end it than...

Panama?

I got to Panama City around 5 last night and the airport was dead. It took a few minutes to get through customs and a 5 dollar cab ride later I was at the Riande Aeropuerto Hotel and Resort.
This was my room. I feel they took some liberties with the term "Resort"
View from the Balcony. There is a pool back there somewhere, with bonus swim-up bar.

I had some dinner at the hotel restaurant to see what I could find in the way of entertainment. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from as the English programming was sparse but I did manage to find a really good movie on TV most of you will be familar with, Castaway. I turned it on just as he was getting on his plane.
Anyway I woke up an hour earlier than intended because of a confusion with the time. I got to the airport and got a bite to eat at the little cafe and some iced tea which is a little strange here.


And I leave you with that. My plane is at the gate and I should be on my way back to Houston at 10:05am if all goes to plan I'll be on the ground a little after 2:00 in the afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment